Monday, October 20, 2008

Hungry?

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?
Yes? well I don't remember you
I'm sure we have sailed across a sea of wood
Swirling you across as fast as I could
I'm sure your head sizzled across my chest
because you couldn't resist my request
I'm sure we have glared into each others eyes
And you couldn't turn away because I had you hypnotized
Hypnotized with the passion that you have lost long ago
My evil intentions work as amazing as that "can't take my eyes off of it" show
I'm sure you turned to me as a last resort and escape from your life
And like so many others I will cherish cutting you in half with my slithering knife
I'm sure you will allow me to open you up and devour your soul
So rest in peace they say, and my spirit shall devour you HOLE!!!

No comments: