Friday, October 24, 2008

Am I

Am I Mexican enough for, WHO?
I can speak how you want but is it right
My worlds collide like an old street fight
Vato say it like this, Son say it like that
Sometimes I'm questioned, depending where I'm at
So I stay strong and hold my head up and say
Am I not Mexican today? Well thats according to some anyway
Don't let my education scare you
I may help you decide, in life, what to do
My answers my intrigue you and make you smarter
Or maybe even help your son become a Varsity starter
So sit and get to know me, for I can be an asset
My minds filling every day with knowledge like an ester egg basket
Just here waiting to have someone peel away at it for a taste
A taste of poverty, let down, and anything else that can go to waste
My mind can free you of all these negatives so you can prosper
And keep you questioning who's right? MexiCAN or a white philosopher?

No comments: