Thursday, April 3, 2008

Blue Reign in SA

Let Final Four weekend begin
A fight until mondays last buzzer comes to an end
UCLA vs. Memphis, two number 1's in an epic battle
UNC vs. Kansas, ladies and gents hold on to our saddle
I will be there watching my first ever UNC team practice
To tell you that I'm a fanatic would barely scratch the surface
Im excited like a kid in a candy store
I will be watching with eyes glazed over wanting more
Snaking another seat closer to Roy and the boys of chapel Hill
Praying and hoping monday night its UNC that had a bigger will
A will to take those last steps closer to that championship
Making the most of their San Antonio Business trip
So I shall jump, cheer and yell for the boys in blue for life
And the tuesday's morning paper, hopefully will read UNC takes #5
GO TARHEELS..........SEE YA IN SA!!!!!

No comments: