Friday, April 4, 2008

Baby steps!

Well today I had a chance to experience my first final four
events. Went to see all of the final four teams practice and
yes my beloved UNC Tarheels looked great. I must say that
overall it was a blast watching all 4 teams practice, and a joy
watching Mr. Kevin Love heave amazing full-court shots. Then
even more amazing was the fact that he made 2 of them, took a
bow and their session was over. Then there was Kansas coming
out and one of their points breaking a kneecap during a dunking
exhibition by the team, awwww poor kansas. Memphis came out
and looked focus and ummmmm kinda scary big...
Then was time for UNC to parade out lead by their lightning quick
guard Ty Lawson and a caboose by the name or TYLER HANSBROUGH
or you can just call him the NATIONAL PLAYER OF THE YEAR.
All in all it was an experience I will never forget, and maybe one
day I can actually get to watch my first UNC basketball game and not
just a practice..........BABY STEPS FIRST!

No comments: