Monday, April 7, 2008

Blue Blood!

WOW!!!!!
my first final four experience, AND my first UNC game all
in one weekend. Well I tell you what, as heartbroken I
am that UNC lost, I will never forget this experience.
I recently wrote about maybe someday getting to see a game.
Then I woke up the next morning and BAAAAAM:

On my way to buy final four tickets in SA
Driving so fast everyone was swerving outta my way
Emotions racing through my head like crazy
No way this UNC fan was going slow like I was driving Mrs. Daisy
Exploding inside as I was being handed the tickets to the game
Ear to ear I'd grin all day with no shame
I wandered the riverwalk, again, taking in all its glory
But unfortunately later that night would be a different story
The heels came out puching back
But some way the boys in blue got off track
Down 10, 15, then to 29 they sank
Things looked bad for the heels, but did they have enough in the tank
Second half came and they let a few get by
Roy yelled at them to give it a tarheel try
So they raged back to within four
And then came the final buzzer as my jaw hit the floor
Jayhawks had won and Tyler's going home
But I will NEVER FORGET MY DAY WITH THE HEELS IN THE ALAMODOME!!!

GO TARHEELS, I WILL ALWAYS BLEED BLUE BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: