Thursday, October 21, 2010

A boy is the only thing God can use to make a Man (a plaque given to me by my mother)

All her life shes been a humble woman
Someone you could always count on
Someone you could always trust
From time to time she gets angry and frustrated
But mostly she a very loving woman
Her emotions for my and my sisters things were never left for questioning
We knew exactly how proud she was and still is of us
Going to any link to show her support
She's given us everything she could possibly give
Even those times she had nothing to give, she came up with something
A simple letter, card, or even a note that said "I wanted to send you something special, but how do you send a HUG"
So as I get older, she gets older, we get older she keeps giving all shes got
Even on days when its not a lot
A smile, or even just a phone call to say hello how are you and the others
From the bottom of my heart I say "thank you, and I love you, you are the greatest MOTHER!"

No comments: