Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nothing up my Sleeve

My life is simple
As correcting as a teenage pimple
I work my hours and collect my chips
Amusing my students with David Blane Tricks
Nothing up my sleeve or in my pocket
Nothing behind my ear, shoot not even a wocket
My trick is to fool them into getting educated
All while they converse with each other, very dedicated
Groups, or individuals their minds are filled with my whisperings in the back
Even a magic wave string I use in a lab, saying "give it a little slack"
Illusionist of a bright future they are amazed they passed the test
Scratching their heads but interested on how I'm gonna teach the rest
So the bell rings and I say "new show same time tomorrow"
They moan and walk out with a little sorrow
I put on my show every day week to week
Also like Chris Angel, I too am a "mind freak"

EDUCATION----NOT AN ILLUSION

No comments: