Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thoughts in Beginning

My world has just begun to spin
No matter what position it stops I will be the one to win
My son is now with us and wow how scared can you be
To think of all the adventures in store for you and me
Will we enjoy a walk through a overgrown riverbank
Or are we going to play army with toy solders and a tank
Will you come running to me because something scared you in your room
Making me run and chase that monster out with the broom
Will you give me the secret key to your magical kingdom built with sheets
Or will I be the dragon flying around your castle with my fire breathing cheeks
Will you want to learn to drive my car so you can be more free
And put thoughts of staying up worrying when your not home when you're supposed to be
Will you know all of your life that you are my little man
YES....because I will remind you every day and as often as I can.

No comments: