Friday, November 7, 2008

Rinks Revenge

Ok so a couple days ago my sister invites me to the roller rink to go skate. Well I used to LOVE skating when I was younger and since then haven't very much. So I go to the rink and as I'm walking in and getting my skates on, I am flashed back to the greatness of my younger skating days. The sounds, smells, and the incredible atmosphere shared by all those that were there. Now, I know I was probably the only one that was that engulfed in the moment but I didn't care. I proceeded to skate and after a couple of laps I decided to stop. As I turn around to break, BAAAAAAM I fall back slamming by butt bone then my head to the ground. I laid there just a second and jumped up, trying to play it off. Over all I had an awesome time and even got to speed skate with my wonderful sister(who by the way is pretty damn fast). But i do have to say this after waking up today.....IM NOT 12 ANYMORE AND I ACHE BAD FROM THE CRASH!!!
HAHAHAHA

No comments: